Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello Kathy

    


     Hello everyone! I’m Kathy Lu. I’m from Taiwan and major in electronic engineering in National Taipei University now. I like read no matter novels, comic books or magazine; play piano and listen to music such as popular song and opera; play volley ball also one of my favorite exercise, my friends and I often play volley ball after classes.
    
    I am a really strange girl; I’m not really good at math and physics but can remember history story and ancient chicness literature easily. Although learning in electronic engineering, I like literature and art very much. In this contradiction, I want to create a type of engineering which combine art and ration.

CONTACT  ME
Facebook
E-mail
quinindeep@gmail.com

National Taipei University

No comments:

Post a Comment